The National Breast Imaging Academy (NBIA) programme is a collaborative, national, multidisciplinary initiative which encompasses a range of solutions to address the severe workforce issues faced in the delivery of breast imaging services across the country. The initiative includes the development of high-quality training programmes for all staff, an innovative, online, technology-enhanced learning hub and the establishment of a national centre of excellence for training. This session explains the background, development, achievements and future plans of the initiative.
- Jayne Snape (Session Chair and NBIA Programme Support Manager)
- Paula Stavrinos (NBIA Programme Manager)
- Radiography Apprenticeships
- Lyndsay Kinnear (NBIA Mammography Lead)
- Breast Clinician Credential
- Dr Caroline Parkin (NBIA Credential Lead)
- Breast Radiology Fellowships
- Dr Soujanya Gadde (NBIA Fellowship Lead)
- Academy Online
- Dr Megan Bydder (NBIA Academy Online Lead)
- Training Centre
- Dr Mary Wilson (NBIA Lead)
- Q + A
You will be able to submit questions to the speaker during the event using the Q&A function on Zoom.
Click here to register in advance for this webinar.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
To create a free zoom account, visit www.zoom.us