The Association of Breast Clinicians 2019 Study Day.
Topics for discussion:
- Breast density
- Breast implants - tips and tricks
- Partial breast radiotherapy
- Magseed, an alternative to wire localisation
- Complex localisations for surgery
- Genetics - what is mainstreaming?
- Psychological preparation for risk-reducing mastectomy
- Interesting cases
Members £40 before 21/4/2019, £60 after
Non-members £100 before 21/4/2019, £120 after
This course provides 6 CPD points in accordance with the CPD scheme of the Royal College of Radiologists
Lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
Visit www.abcuk.org to download a registration form and see more information.