Location: Royal College of Physicians, London
Description: This international, CPD certified conference will assembly some of the world’s most highly respected professionals working in the fields of breast oncology and reconstructive breast surgery. It follows on from the success of the last 4 years, which have all sold out. This year the programme will focus on common problems in aesthetic and reconstructive breast surgery.
Attendees will have the opportunity to hear from a panel of national and international surgeons who will share their expertise in the form of lectures, video sessions, and panel discussions. The programme has been organised by Co-Chairs, Professor Jian Farhadi, Consultant Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital, London & Professor Jaume Masia, Chief of Plastic Surgery Department, Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau, Barcelona.
Programme highlights will include:
- The DCIS dilemma: current recommendations and trends
- The integrated port-expander: challenges for the radiologist and radio-oncologist
- The diagnosis of capsular contracture
- The breast multi-disciplinary meeting: challenging cases
- Oncoplastic surgery
- Implant-based reconstruction
- Autologous reconstruction For more information, visit our website: www.londonbreastmeeting.com
Audience: Breast Surgeons, Oncologists, Radiologists, Reconstructive Surgeons, Aesthetic Surgeons
Registration Fees: All registration fees listed on our website: http://www.londonbreastmeeting.com/Home/Registration
Contact: Lisa Freeman: email@example.com